Handcrafted in small batches, using our proprietary blend of Salts and Pure Essential Oils along and Pumice, we have blended one fabulous exotic exfoliation scrub to invigorate and bring vitality to both the face and body.
For a greater exfoliation experience, apply and gently massage onto your body outside the bath or shower.
After rinsing away the salts with warm water, and applying your favourite body lotion, which will help leave skin replenished and vibrant.
Our Glow is semi dry to give the best exfoliation possible. Should you prefer a “wetter” consistency, just add a small amount of your favourite all natural liquid soap.
Some of the benefits from the ingredients may include;
- Magnesium Sulphate (Epsom Salt) ~ Can detoxify, calm the nervous system, and may provide our body with much needed magnesium and sulphates and is readily absorbed through the skin into our body.
- Organic Sodium Bicarbonate ~ Can relieve fatigue and sore muscles, especially common during the summers. It neutralises lactic acid in the muscles, often prevalent after activity or exercise, especially in hot conditions. Lactic acid is what ‘cramps up’ many an athlete. Sodium Bicarb is also a natural softener and deodoriser, and therefore softens the skin and helps eliminate body odour.
- Himalayan Pink Salt ~ Contains 84 Trace elements and minerals that naturally occur in the earth. The mineral ratio in Himalayan Pink Salt is said to closely mirror that which is found in a healthy human body. It may also help balance electrolytes, support nutrient absorption, help eliminate toxins, balance the body’s pH, regulate body water levels, reduce cramps, normalise blood pressure, increase circulation and conductivity, and increase energy so you feel and look younger. It can also assist with relief from arthritis, skin rashes, psoriasis, herpes, and flu and fever symptoms.
- Blend of Pure Essential Oils ~ May help to heal skin conditions, alleviate pain, reduce cellulite and wrinkles, antiseptic, antispasmodic, circulatory, cytophylactic, depurative, digestive, hepatic, nervous relaxant, disinfectant, Anti-Fungal, Anti-Bacterial
- Australian Certified Organic Virgin Coconut Oil ~ to help soften the skin, and leave it feeling supple. Please note that Virgin Coconut Oil is a semi solid, and if left in a cool place, will go “hard”. This is perfectly normal and does not detract from its intended use. Simply bang against a bench to break up or leave in a warm place to soften.
Flavour: Coconut & Lime
Safety: Although our products use only natural and pure ingredients, reactions can still occur. Please perform a patch test prior to first use.